This morning I had a wonderful surprise on Twitter, Leah from The Girl Who Writes nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award! It totally made my day and makes me feel proud that someone would nominate my wee blog.
Leah is a 26 years old blogger, who shares her thoughts and experiences, to create conversations and encourage, support, inspire & empower others. She describes her blog as a home for recipes, reflection, encouragement, support, laughter and love. What a lovely place!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
What To Do:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions Leah Asked:
- If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what film would you most want to watch? Gone with the Wind, it's an epic way to spend four hours!
- If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do? Probably something charitable/awareness raising.
- Name your top 5 favourite foods? Pizza, Pasta, Steak, Bread & Pizza.
- What is the one super-power you wish you could have and what would you do with it? Telepathy, to understand better those around me and to talk to my cats.
- Do you have a favourite quote? And what is it? Yes, "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely" - Roald Dahl.
Three Things About Me:
- I love to bake, and will attempt pretty much anything, but bread is my favourite.
- I was part of the Opening Ceremony on TV for the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- I like to colour my hair and I currently have pink and navy sections in my hair.
My Nominees Are:
- @tarynlikesyou at www.shehangsbrightlyblog.wordpress.com
- @ruthinrevolt at www.ruthinrevolt.com
- @blurtalerts at www.blurtitout.org
- @Anxiouslass at www.anxiouslass.com
- @bodyposipanda_ at www.bodyposipanda.com
- @mira113 at www.113thingstosay.com
- @whatsgabycookin at www.whatsgabycooking.com
- @JourneyFog at www.ajourneythroughthefog.co.uk
- @EstherRuthWyse at www.estherruthwyse.com
- @_nicolesjourney at www.nicolesjourneysite.wordpress.com
Five Questions for My Nominees Are:
- Who is your idol? And why?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- Do you have any phobias? And do you know why?
- When in time would you like to live? Or do you prefer the present?
- How would you change the world if you had no limitations?
My Top 5 Blog Posts:
Let me know what you think.
Image: Award by Turkkub from the Noun Project